Wednesday was one of those days that our family would have been better off just crawling back under the covers and just sleeping off the day. While I was getting Gabe onto the bus, I got a call from Cory asking for us to come rescue him up since his Jeep went ca-pooey. He had just picked it up the night before from the mechanic too. So I had to wake the other boys and load them into the car, just to sit in traffic for over an hour to pick up Cory. If it had not been at 7am it would have only taken 15 minutes but instead I sat listening to Veggie Tales Christmas CD three times and the boys arguing about who was singing Bob and Larry's parts. With Cory then taking my car to work, I had to run around trying to figure out how to get the boys over to Grammys since I had volunteered to help out at church with decorating for Christmas (the lady in charge is awesome, my mind could never think of the way she plans it all out) and had to pick up Gabe's 'left at Cub Scouts' winter jacket and get back in time to get him off the bus too. The boys are always so happy to go to Grammys and the best part was it was Jacksons 5th birthday and they got to help bake a cake for him. I won't torture you with anymore things that made the day awful, but will end with the things that made it swing the other direction.
Jackson is an amazing cousin, while opening his presents, he announced that all his cousins could share his new toys. Micah was happy to slobber all over them and Jackson never complained, unlike his Aunt Katie. And with money being tight, we gave Jackson homemade gifts and he treated them with as much love as the store bought toys. So now this it turning into '1001 things I love about Jackson.' I couldn't help posing the frog, he just looked so cute sitting there. I know, I need help. I also made him a 'J' super hero cape and yes, I even took pictures of that...I seriously stay home way too much.

"No, Micah we never would have guessed it was you taking pictures of yourself."

Jackson is an amazing cousin, while opening his presents, he announced that all his cousins could share his new toys. Micah was happy to slobber all over them and Jackson never complained, unlike his Aunt Katie. And with money being tight, we gave Jackson homemade gifts and he treated them with as much love as the store bought toys. So now this it turning into '1001 things I love about Jackson.' I couldn't help posing the frog, he just looked so cute sitting there. I know, I need help. I also made him a 'J' super hero cape and yes, I even took pictures of that...I seriously stay home way too much.

I also got a call from a friend, apparently when we give them Micah's old clothes they still have Micah Super Power in them. Rats, they have discovered our evil plan. Her son dropped his binky in the potty right into his poop and then slipped an Omega 3 fish oil capsule into his mouth and sucked it dry, all while wearing Micah's shirt (I won't embarrass her with telling about the call to see if the fish oil was a lethal poison, oh, wait sorry I just told it). And speaking of Micah, here are a few pictorial adventures for your viewing pleasure.
Take off clothes: check
Put on brothers underwear: check
Run around the house so fast that Mommy can't catch me: check

"No, Micah we never would have guessed it was you taking pictures of yourself."

At first he looks innocent enough.......
until you realise he put his brothers pants on backwards.

2 comments:
Mike was laughing REALLY hard at this:)...
Whoo Hoo! We made the blog!
Post a Comment