This week we have encountered a few technical issues. One, my camera battery died and right now I am too cheap to buy a new one. I think the camera people get together with the battery people and conspire to get us addicted to the camera and then jack up the price of the 'special' batteries that can use only go in the camera or it will explode. Two, Cory and I have been sharing one vehicle, which is increasingly painful as Christmas season has exploded all around us (we still have our Thanksgiving decorations up) and its a party here and there almost every night. Three, I have become addicted to my sewing machine. I have turned out almost thirty handmade Christmas gifts this year but I love it, and most nights when I am trying to sleep, I can hear my sewing machine calling to me. It sleeps in the room right below us and I promise I can hear it.
So now to actually telling you about the boys. Micah has been wearing regular clothes now, expect for the days where I am just to lazy to change him out of the pjs. He is still wearing tights and Grammy got him this new T-shirt with mittens already sewn into it, its very cute. His face is starting to clear up too and we see the Emory team again on Monday. However I don't think they can do anything about how he likes to annoy his brothers. Oh, and then there is the 'I insist on drink water out of a regular cup and then I accidentally spill it over Mommy's phone.' The sad thing is that I know his third birthday is coming and in my opinion age three is horrible compare to age two. Who came up with Terrible Two's? They must have never met a three year old.
Caleb had his first bloody nose this week. One of his brothers was just casually swinging a wooden stool around in the air and it just so happened to place itself against Caleb's head. It wasn't an awful bleed but just slow and steady. After a while Caleb started sobbing 'I think my nose is going to bleed forever.' Calebs new thing is to make lists on paper. I have to spell things out as he writes then down and then he will announce ' you have to do all of these directions.' Sometimes I misspell things to work for my advantage. He'll ask to spell out a cookie for dinner and I'll spell out a cookie for mommy.
Gabe has been busy at school. Right now they are learning the different winter holidays and bringing home all the goodies from them. We make sure that Gabe knows we celebrate Jesus' Christmas but I certainly am glad for people making yummy food for the other ones. I'd considering moving to Switzerland based on the food he brought home. This weekend he is going out with Aunt Kelly to the Dollar Store to go Christmas shopping. They usually go back to her house to wrap everything but I don't think they'll do hot chocolate this year since it was be 70 degrees for the next few days. This year he wants to get Cory and I a combined gift, that he already has planned to buy, so I am waiting to see if we will be sharing a mini wrench kit or pink bubble bath.
Kts3boys:
A blog a day keeps the therapist away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm okay with sharing the bubble bath ;)
tmi
If you don't know what this means, you obviously don't have a teenager :)
Ewww- I didn't mean it that way! You people are gross-
And even without a teenager, I know what TMI means!
Post a Comment