Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Friday, November 23, 2007

The Computer

My wonderful laptop decided that the battery would just fail to power up anymore. I have been going through AOL with drawl and haven't been able to function just right, although it has helped me get a ton of Christmas presents made. My sewing machine has been given all the usual computer hours. Dell thinks that I am about to spend $130 on a new battery too, uh, no thanks.

Since Thanksgiving holiday constitutes schools to be closed for weeks on end, okay just three days, my sister Kelly has been able to come over and spend time with us. She knows I need help keeping Gabe occupied, he's just so used to his teacher giving him hours of things to do. I am trying to take advantage of her these days and the boys are starting to notice. Gabe rudely asked her why she is spending all this time over at our house, she was nice enough not to tell him it's to help keep me from locking myself in the fridge. Aunt Kelly has kept them occupied with turkey stories and crafts, playing almost every game we have and listening to all their stories. As they were making the apple turkeys Micah did the old trick of one cereal for the turkey, one for his mouth. Notice the short sleeves, it was about 70 outside....its the end of November, I guess no snow for Thanksgiving this year. Maybe at Christmas we can wear long sleeves and hopefully sweaters.

Gobble Gobble!

No comments: