Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Friday, November 2, 2007

DuPont



The boys had a wonderful time playing with their dog cousin. For kids that don't have a dog, or even are near them much, they handle being with her so well. She can jump all over Micah, bark at him and he loves it. Gabe is still timid but she is, after all, named after Jeff Gordon's sponsor so he loves her. Ms. Holly supplied us with treats and the boys spent most of the time playing with DuPont and having Uncle Brandon spin them in the twisty chair. The costumes lasted all of five minutes before they all wanted out of them to play, they must have figured out they weren't getting candy by the pound. Towards the end of the night, they all pulled up a seat at Ms. Holly's table to color and draw, I think DuPont was glad for the break. Caleb so badly wanted to be a robot and he even worked on his robot voice while I was painting (before I glued several pieces to my fingers). At the end of the night, he had a silver palm from a pen he was drawing with, and said with excitement "I am really turning into a robot!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the costumes boys!

Did you have sugar overload? We did :)

One more question -- Who is miss Holly?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the older boys might like these for Cmas... a hypoallergenic pet :)

I'll talk to Santa and see what he says. My kids all want another one for Cmas too.

I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to see y'all for the holidays!