KT-this is so funny! Stu, Stan and I used to do thie EXACT same thing. We would pile up all of the pillow in between the twin beds and jump into them! We also took the 2x4's out from under the mattresses and made bridges and pretended like we were "walking the plank"... don't worry,I won't give them that idea:)
3 comments:
Raelin watched the video and decided that she needs to do that! How fun!!
KT-this is so funny! Stu, Stan and I used to do thie EXACT same thing. We would pile up all of the pillow in between the twin beds and jump into them! We also took the 2x4's out from under the mattresses and made bridges and pretended like we were "walking the plank"... don't worry,I won't give them that idea:)
I see a future of male cheerleaders emerging!!!!
"GO SPARTANS!" "Spirit fingers!!!"
kelly
Post a Comment