Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Being kids again...

This has nothing to do about the boys, other than the fact that Cory and I are in that group of parents that feel its necessary in our marriage to get away from the boys. And what on earth do we do? Not act like adults of course! We decided to help plan a social for our Young Adult Sunday school class, dinner and then a photo scavenger hunt. We ended up on a team with our friends Jason and Ruth Anne and I just figured you too might need a break from the boys. We ended up with a lot more pictures but I am trying not to bore you and will give you the highlights instead. Sad to say, yes, these are the highlights:

We had to have a team member in a cartWe had to have our team with someone in uniform and the Target security guard had already stopped to question us about our unusual behavior/why we were taking pictures of their merchandise. (Gabe would have loved thinking we were spies for another company. You just can't ever really get the kids off your mind.)Another picture had to be of your team trying on camouflage- we had picked Target while the other teams headed to Walmart so we found classy camo. This is our squirrel we were to capture on film- I guess I have to be more specific about real vs. dog toys next time

And our rendition of The Lion King. Ruth Anne wasn't sure about why she was a bird but I found this still from the movie that sort explains it--just doesn't show the bird, Zazu but I promise he was the object in the pouncing lesson! A shame that my memories all pertain to Disney or food.
Pretty acurate, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys really need to get out more.