Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

A few tricks, a few treats

We didn't do our usual candy route in the neighborhood this year because we had church last night (Cory and I had already committed to doing the nursery). We still dressed Micah and Caleb in our standard dress up costumes, but Gabe was in his AWANA vest- they did get a small amount of candy from church but tonight is when we are going to really get dressed up! They won't be happy to learn that people aren't handing out candy (ha, ha, ha- my evil plan of tricking my kids) but they will forget when they see Uncle Brandon and DuPont! Aunt Becca is at home in KY so we will miss her, but Micah can't stop talking about being able to see his 'dog cousin'. So I will eventually have pictures of them...I should have just bought 75% off costumes since they'd be on sale today. Instead I have black paint on my new running shoes and have glued my fingers together twice. Gabe grew between when Grammy bought his costume and now, so I had to take it apart and add to it. I am off to finish putting things together...maybe this will be our new tradition of post Halloween celebrating....no, I miss the candy already.

No comments: