
I really only get to watch Oprah once a month, if I am lucky enough to fight the boys for the remote. I didn't see the Jessica Seinfeld episode but wanted to because it was about sneaking fruits and vegetables into normal seeming kids food. I wish I was one of those moms that ate perfectly healthy food (but those Twinkies just taste too good!) or that I could just serve plain steamed veggies and they boys would eat them. But that's never going to happen and I will have to use her Deceptively Delicious sample recipes to see if I too can fool my kids. I figured since her husband is the funniest man, maybe she is just as talented, but in the kitchen. It would be great if they made a CD to go along with the book of him doing his stand up routine while you are cooking her food.

1 comment:
Hello, Mrs. Seinfeld! Since I am blog hopping, I thought I would leave a comment! Have you checked Bethany's lately? Some interesting news posted!! Wish I could be in town to see your cute boys at Halloween!
Becca :)
Post a Comment