Just in case you ever have a situation in which massive amounts of TP get shoved into the plumbing of your potty causing overflows, you can bail out all the water, pour bleach in and wait patiently for the bleach to eat through and dissolve all the paper. And pray that it doesn't do the same to your pipes. I knew there was a good reason to marry Cory. It did lead to having these off spring that clog toilets, but he can get us out of all the trouble. I feel so bad for him, he deals with all of that work stuff just to come home to bail us out of our mess. The normal 'the hall light is out, can you fix it?' or 'the front bush is now taller than the house, can you trim it?' But then he gets 'Someone wiped boogers on the wall, they dried like cement to the wall, I can't get it off and the quilting ladies are coming in 30 minutes. Can you jack hammer it off?' 'Can you just run over to my sisters and paint the second story shutters? And while your there can you change the filters and fix her curtain rods?' 'Micah put some goopy stuff into the key hole of the doorknob, locked the door and we can't get it open.' 'Can you build me a diaper sprayer?' 'Caleb super glued papers to the wall for his art gallery. I can't peel it off without making a bigger mess with the drywall paper, can you fix it?' 'Micah decided to paint our bathroom walls with mascara, can you repaint over it?' 'Gabe was playing Super Heros and pulled the front off a dresser drawer, can you reattach it?' 'The bathrobe hook needed to go up and I tried to drill the hole for it but the drill kept slipping and I made four giant holes in the wall. Can you fix it?' Oh, wait that was my fault... I can't blame that on the kids. Micah was playing with the dryer light and now it doesn't work, can you fix it? Seriously, I need you to take a look at it when you get home.
It would annoy me to work on houses all day long, just to come home and work on your own house. Especially since every two weeks I change my mind on how he can remodel our house. The kitchen hutch I wanted him to build, he bought the plans for then I decided that a peninsula counter would be better (after he drew up plans to build a desk/computer station I wanted too), then I changed it to just painting the cabinets. This is all so I don't have to clean the kitchen and just remodel it to look clean. I nixed the tile idea that he already started getting tile for and would rather hardwood it instead. And if we could just go ahead and hardwood the entire upstairs, for Micah's allergies. Then when he paints the cabinets, he will have to change the wall color and add new drawer handles that will match. Plus the old half- broken fridge that I insist on keeping for storage, yes, its still in our kitchen too. We confuse people all the time with it. "No, cold things don't go in there, its for the bread and extra juice boxes." And the fact the neither one has a working ice machine and the water from the good fridge takes about 3.5 minutes for it to start coming out. Oh, add that to your list of things to fix, Cory. Aren't you glad I posted about you fixing the potty?
Kts3boys:
A blog a day keeps the therapist away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment