One of my sisters gave me a box of Calgon Take Me Away bubble bath and I enjoyed letting it take me away last night while Cory took the boys to church. Maybe it was my semi delirious from cold medication mind, but I got to thinking, do I really want Calgon to be the one to help me escape? I mean I love the bath tub and all, but if I am truly going to hitch a ride outta' here, would it really be via the tub? The water gets cold, your fingers get all pruney, my books end up wet and the bubbles fade away leaving the awful reality. I think that I should hitch a ride with the mailman instead. That would be easier, I could just pretend to run out and get the mail, head to end of the driveway and jump into the little white mini-truck thing they drive. What is that considered, a truck, a van? Anyway, the post office can send things anywhere in the world so maybe 'Mailman take me away' would be better. But the postage would be costly. Maybe 'Oprah take me away' would work out. She has lots of money and I could get a make over, new clothes and then let her take me away. Plus she probably has more connections than the post office or Calgon. But unless I invent something or air my life out on TV, chances are I won't even meet Oprah. I think I can deal with that, so I guess I'll stick to my Calgon. Did you know they offer a scholarship? They must be taking some people away to college. These are the essay questions you have to answer:
1. Takemeaway.com loves for you to try new things. That's why we offer free samples of our products. Tell us about how stepping outside your comfort zone to try something new has taken you on an unexpected path and changed your life.
2. CALGON's newest collection Mmmmm! takes you back to your childhood with fun fragrances like Vanilla Swirl and Pear Caramel. Tell us about a childhood event that you feel has most shaped who you are and what you believe in.
Ok, uh I didn't realize bathing products were so....... inspiring. The advertising department must have had aliens take them away.
*Totally unrelated picture of Caleb and Micah, they played in this box for almost two hours:

No, it doesn't float in the bathtub just in case you were wondering.

1 comment:
KT, I've never heard of Calgon but now I'm curious. Does it smell good? Maybe I'll go online and get a free sample...
Thanks for being the faithful friend who updates her blog daily. Mike goes through each blog every night and he's always like, "no updates..." and then we say, "click on KT's. She'll have hers updated:)"
Post a Comment