Last night for dinner I made stuffed zucchini, and thought that the boys would possibly eat it if I renamed it. Gabe caught on and said 'those aren't pirate boats, they are just pickles.' Caleb thought a pirate boat sounded exciting to eat and gladly took a bite, just to realize it was a vegetable and he thinks he's allergic to veggies. Gabe surprisingly gobbled the whole thing down, gave the thumbs up approval and asked if I could make them again. He thought it tasted like broccoli, which he actually likes. Plus the bacon and cheese helped. I did make a special one for Micah, all allergy free, but when I walked into the kitchen after they cooled off this is what I found:

Must have been wiped out with the rainy day, the warm oven and the fact that he spend the better part of the day stuffing half a roll toilet paper into the potty, shoving it into the pipes with a stick just to make sure it was nice and stuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment