Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Why bother....

*with putting that paper wrapper on the Crayons? They just peel them off into little pieces and leave them around the house...save paper you silly crayon people- just stamp your name into the crayon.
*with mopping the kitchen floor? Within the 4 hours afterwards there has been a bowl of cereal, ketchup, Georgia red clay, shampoo (don't ask why) and chocolate milk dumped on the clean floor.
*giving toys to kids when all they want is the cardboard box? Every parent (or Aunt) knows this.
*going to the library with three boys? They suddenly don't understand the word 'quiet' or 'stop' when presented with all that material. Micah sees a blank canvas for coloring, Caleb see a great opportunity to wet his pants and Gabe, well, actually he likes it there.
*with making 'allergy free' snacks for Micah ? He'd rather just sneak into the kitchen and eat the stuff he's not supposed to have.
*with walking? Skipping is much more fun.
*killing the bugs inside our house? They boys just keep replenishing them with new, live ones from the outside.


Does he look like his Mom or his Dad? I used to think he was my spitting image but the more I look at Cory's first grade picture next to mine, I think Gabe looks more like Cory. Maybe it's just the lack of the Muppet's look I seem to pull off so nicely.



Gabe got his school picture and his first report card! In kindergarten they get a checklist, but not actual grades so now as a first grader he had a real report card filled with E's and O's. I guess they are like A's and B's. Cory took him out for ice cream to celebrate, and returned with some for me too. Does this mean I got good grades for my Stay at Home Mom skills?









No comments: