~"Mom, where are the coconuts we picked?" You mean the acorns? 'Yeah, those."
Gabe
~"It's just so hard for a little kid to do!"
Caleb
~"I not have medicine, it have milk. See...(points to label) milk, yucky for me. It hurt my tummy." Sweetie Pie, its says Zyrtec, may cause drowsiness but nothing about milk.
Micah
~"I was buggling" You were what?! "Buggling, in my bed" What?! "You know, when we get under the covers and buggle." Oh, snuggle!
Caleb
~ Boys, did you notice the new decorations? "Yeah Mom, they look pretty. You did a good job. Do I get candy now?"
Gabe
~ "then you put the pluggers* into the TV." *Plugs for the Plug-n-play video game.
Caleb
~"I have enema" It's eczema, ek-se-ma. "Yes Mommy, enema. I have enema."
Micah
~"Mom, can I play the GameBoy?"
No, it doesn't work.
"Mom, can I play the GameBoy?"
No, it doesn't work, its broken.
"Mom, can I play the GameBoy?"
No, it does not work.
"Mom, can I play the GameBoy?"
Sure.
A minute later.
"This thing doesn't work, is it broken?"
Gabe
Kts3boys:
A blog a day keeps the therapist away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heard at the corner of 41 and Jiles...Katie says "Micah threw up grape forskins"...Gabe says, "why do you want to waste your money"...Gabe says, "quiet goirls"
Post a Comment