Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Monday, September 17, 2007

The Monday thaw

This morning while making Gabes lunch, Cory and I discovered a full freezer of fully defrosted food. Just refilled on Saturday full. Enough food for about 3 weeks, all thawed out. Wonderful. So far I have cooked about 20 lbs of chicken, 5 lbs ground turkey and 2 trays of manicotti and have eaten 7 Stouffers microwave meals. I somehow think Gabe and Caleb may have planned this to get out of eating a frozen bag of carrots. They really don't like carrots. At all.
Micah did have another appointment with the allergist today and we have some good news, he will most likely outgrow the milk allergy in the next few years. I tried to look at the doctor with my most sarcastic look and say 'really? that's the good news? whats the bad news then?' but all I could get out was 'oh, that sounds great.' We really do like this doctor but its still hard to hear no real news about the new cure for eczema. There isn't one, but I still think that one day I'll walk into an office and hear about it. That will also include the magic tummy flattening cream, clean house portal that cleans your house when guests walk in the door, and the magic pill that has your husband home at 5pm. A mom can dream can't she?
Now for the fun...
I am going to make a game for you all. Post your guess or answer in the comment section and at the end of the week I will post the real answer and who the winner is. If more than one person guesses correctly then I will let the boys pick a name out of a hat.
OK: While downloading pictures I found this unexpected photo... which one of the boys confessed to playing with Mommy's camera?

7 comments:

Tim-Dawn said...

Has to be Gabe - the picture is in perfect focus!!! Love you Gabe.....Mimi

Jamie Downhower Olcese said...

My guess is Cory!

Harpine Happenings said...

My God Son Caleb would NEVER do such a thing so, Micah would have taken pictures of lipstick or food he is not allow to eat so it must be GABE!

I'd put money on Caleb doing it!

Anonymous said...

Everyone is guessing Gabe...should I go with the audience on this one, maybe I'll use the 50/50. I know I will phone a friend...

Katie why aren't you answering your phone?

I guess cheaters never prosper!

I'll choose the most unlikely candidate, Micah. (Although I'm pretty sure that I'm wrong, does he know how to handle a camera? Oh wait I've read some of his adventures...it's definately him.)

Grampy said...

I know for sure it was MICAH!!!

Sarah and Mike said...

Caleb??

Anonymous said...

When are you going to announce the winner?