Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Monday, September 10, 2007

The Mommy Brain

I saw this book (not in real life of course since I dare not enter into a library or bookstore with monkies in tow):
The Mommy Brain
I'm not so sure its true because recently my brain cells went on vacation without me. Three examples:
1- Baking. Mix ingredients, put in bread maker, shape loaf, rise in oven, bake in oven, take bread out of oven, turn oven to 'broil' instead of 'off'.
2- Laundry. Find dirty clothes (gee, that's hard), toss in washer, toss in dryer, fold and put away. 31 year olds socks in two year olds sock drawer, four year olds underwear in six year olds t-shirt drawer.
3- Hygiene. Brush teeth, turn on shower, do cleaning routine in shower, exit shower, dry off. Forget to turn off shower.

The lady that wrote the book had two boys, I'm thinking she wouldn't have the mind to write the book if she had one more boy.

2 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

KT, don't worry. I do the broil thing too! Easy mistake. Forgetting to turn off the shower though, hmmm! Look with 3 boys I'd say you're not doing so bad!

Harpine Happenings said...

Leaving your keys in the door! That's a classic from both Jill and I!