Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mimi and Grandpa

Right after school kicked off, Cory's parents drove down here for a visit. We are always thrilled when we get to spend time with Mimi and Grandpa- they are more like great friends than in-laws to me. We try to give them a taste of life down here, I know, hard to imagine what life in a zoo is like. We caravaned downtown to visit Cory's job sites (Sutherland & Kirkwood), always a fun chance to imagine what life is like in the city(without kids of course) and picking out features in a new house that we want. Luckily Fernbank museum was having a giant dinosaur birthday bash nearby. We enjoyed the air conditioning, free cupcakes (how many did Grandpa eat??)and a chance to let the boys explore. I was petrified they'd pick up a new disease, most of the kids there looked clean but you never know. Caleb was so thrilled to be apart of the dinosaur celebration, I was thrilled at this funny exhibit:


The 80 year old volunteer lady did not appreciate me taking pictures of this, I was apparently desecrating the preservation of blah, blah, blah- or whatever she humbled out to me.
We really enjoyed our time with Mimi and Grandpa and hope we can see you guys again real soon! The kids at the bus stop Monday morning were a little confused with the crazy lady taking pictures though.
Do you think kids care how many germs are on a public floor???


Can you stop the hiding Micah?

AAHHH! WATCH OUT!!!!


2 comments:

Sarah and Mike said...

I love Micah's sleeper. Mike and I were scrolling down the pictures and counting how many pictures he has it on in. We have come to the conclusion that:
A: He refuses to take it off!
B: He has 10 of the same sleeper
C: It is actually a body tattoo
D: All of the above

I love the family picture of him in it, the photos of him in it w/ shoes over it, sporting it even on the hottest of days.

Please tell us the story. Maybe we missed it:)

Tim-Dawn said...

Loved being there with our GA kids!! Really love the pic of Dad & me~~-thanks Katie