Adventures of a bored Mom, err I mean, of Gabe. Normally every July/August we get tons of those tiny ants in our kitchen, dinning room and basement. They love to feast in our house....but lately, since Micah has been around, they don't come here anymore. We always looked forward to new ways to poison them, the ants, not the kids. However for the last two summers {with Micah, the walking crumb trap} not a single ant. So in honor of their passing over our house for two years straight, Gabe made his first stuffed animal. Maybe it'll be our new tradition of The Great Ant Passover. Sounds like cake and cookies should be involved. Enjoy the ant traveling around our house!



Can you find him???

Notice the penciled wall, courtesy of Caleb.

Gabe drew the pattern and helped cut it out. I sewing it, but he helped with the rest and he decided where the ant would visit in our house.
2 comments:
Can I rent out Micah for the ants in our house? Better and cheaper than the sprays, right?
Aunt Megs
That is really a creative little guy. Great job KT and Gabe!
Post a Comment