Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

It was....

Caleb. The quiet ones must be the sneakiest ones. We also found other pictures, these gave us a lead to the culprit. Gabe was impressed with our detective methods, he wanted to dust the camera for prints but that idea was vetoed.

Micah couldn't know how to set the self timer and Gabe is usually at school so that rules him out of most of the trouble.
Thanks to Aunt Megs for knowing her god-son and Sarah who doesn't know him at all but is a good guesser! The boys didn't have the heart to choose just one person, so both of you will receive a one of a kind pair of Caleb magnets. Don't know what a Caleb magnet is? Well, here is a preview:

While Caleb was playing photographer Micah was playing artist. And his current passion, red. You already know about his thing for lipstick and markers but you don't know just how much he loves them.
He is actually getting better at his drawing, you can even see the forms of two people, so I guess we can look at this as a measure of development. And he used one of those Mr. Sketch markers so it left a pleasant smell and was washable. Progress is good!
What is not so good: Two lipsticks and Grandma's blue Lazy Boy. He did give us the description of this picture as Cory and I. What proud parents we are but I don't understand why Cory has giant circular arms.
What I really wasn't happy with was the Sharpie to my sewing machine. It also went under the arm and around the machine too. This was followed by a banishment from my sewing room, which is like a playground for him with buttons, thread, fabric and zippers galore.
Micah's list for Santa this year will include Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and paper. Mommy's list will be for every door to have a deadbolt lock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I lost :(

But how do I get a Caleb magnet? They are too cute!

Sarah and Mike said...

I'm so excited about getting a Caleb magnet and actually it wasn't just a good guess. I read through all of the comments and chose the child who had been guessed the least. I thought this would increase my odds of winning a prize at all. I figured that if everyone guessed the same name, even if correct, no one would win anything...

Oh, and aren't Magic Erasers the best thing ever!!!