Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Pool time

Since Micah's skin problem keeps us from being able to go to the real pool, we spend most of our time playing in our kiddie pool. All the sun shine is helping his eczema, and I like not having to transport 10 bags of pool floaties, toys and snacks into the hot car, driving back and forth to the real pool. The only bad part is that Gabe has a hard time swimming under the water in the little pool. Last week, we were getting changed into our swimwear and as normal I sent the boys into their rooms and I headed into mine. The downside for TV addicted Caleb is that the TV is in our room and not his, so he was refusing to leave my room. I tried to tell him that I needed my privacy and that it he shouldn't be in the room while I didn't have any clothes on. And with cartoon glazed eyes, he says 'But it's okay Mommy, I promise I won't laugh.' Oh, thanks. Here are boys attempting to float and relax:Micah is holding his nose like Gabe does, when he's under water, but Micah forgot the under part.We must protect the eyes of course!

1 comment:

Jamie Downhower Olcese said...

Wow - it looks like you have your own water park in your yard! Lucky boys!