It is apparently out of fashion to call it Hot-lanta anymore, but we are reminded again just how hot it gets down here. The other day the low for overnight was 72! And it's only the middle of June! So for dinner we had Popsicles. No, not really but they are a main staple in our diet these days along with jello. Cory's work hours tend to follow the hours of sunlight, so we usually don't get to have him home in the evenings during the summer but we got lucky one day last week. So we tried to spend some quality time together, usually quality time means I go hide in the bathtub and they go play PlayStation but I stuck around this time. My secret is Books On Tape/CD for entertainment, but he did such a good job at trying voices for the fox and pig ('My Lucky Day' was the book) that I didn't tell him until afterwards about the CD. Oops, did I leave out that little detail?

And I saw what normally goes on around here when I do escape. Wall climbing. Caleb's little body fits perfectly in the hallway and Cory has taught him how to move to gain height.

Notice his feet are above the light switch! What a good little monkey.

Micah has to join in the fun, and he
is the one that causes the rest of us want to climb the walls!

Gabe can't fit his tall body length wise so he has to try it Spiderman style.
2 comments:
I have done that at Oliva's house. Aunt Tracie wasn't too keen on the footprints on the walls. lol.
Luv U
~QT~
Jackson says, "That's what I want Uncle Cory to learn me!"
Post a Comment