Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Kentucky Trip, Part 1

Cory and I took a trip down memory lane this weekend by heading to his 10 year Asbury College reunion. We attended a luncheon with our best friends, Brandon and Rebecca, and got to spend some time walking around campus. (Becca remembered the camera so I'll have to get pictures from her.) The wonderful part was being able to go without the kids, since Cory's folks came to Kentucky to watch the boys. They really enjoyed having alone time with Mimi and Grandpa, while Mimi and Grandpa enjoyed dropping the boys back off when it was all over. Some how Mimi survived despite my million instructions for Micah's food and medication. The boys really enjoyed the grandparent time since they don't get to see Cory's parents that often and they got to swim in a real pool! We visited with our friends the Kosins, David Rasbold and for some reason Brandon and Becca always let us stay with them. Since we more than out number their family and come with overwhelming amounts of toys, food and stuff, I am always surprised when they say 'yes, you all can stay with us.' I had to break the pictures into categories since we have areas of highlights for each person.
I love to see my in laws:
Micah loves to see DuPont, the boys dog cousin:
But he does love to see Grandpa too:
Gabe loves to eat, eat and eat (Cory and I love friends like David that work for food companies and treat us to yummy meals):
We also love seeing the Four Kosins (hint, hint):

We also love Lexington's many parks and playgrounds.

To be continued......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a wonderful time!

Love,
Kelly