Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Friday, June 27, 2008

KY, Part 2 (The New Obsession)

Last weekend Brandon and Becca introduced us to Guitar Hero. Well Gabe actually spotted it with in the first five seconds we entered their house. So we played, and played and played. Even at 8:30 am, Cory and Brandon just had to play. I didn't try it out, someone has to be the responsible adult... okay, I am just uncoordinated. Ohio cousin Kelsey can attest to it the one time I tried Dance, Dance Revolution with her. It was a sorry day.
Cory can't stop thinking about this game now.... looks like ALL the boys will be having a nice Christmas this year! Just don't get us started on the drums game.






The adults were great at helping the kids, David even played two guitars at once in order to help Gabe and Caleb. Aunt Becca was great at instructing them and entertaining us with 80's dance moves. It's fun to see your friends play and include your own kids, I am just sorry they all didn't follow us down to Georgia! (But they are doing a great job at telling us to move back.)



I love this last picture, it's the look on Sarah's face that does it. I don't know if she's mad at Joey for sleeping, or if she's surprised that she beat Gabe or if she is wondering how to sneak into Becca's house to play this more often.

No comments: