Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Haircuts

Cory is our official beautician, oh wait I mean barber. He has always given the boys haircuts with the clippers because its cheap and its easy to just buzz cut the Mulroy curls. Gabe is growing out his curls so its just a trim and Caleb's are becoming those tight ringlets inherited from Grampy. Micah has the Hatzidakis hair, well, Hatzidakis baby hair. Cory decided that with the heat and the length of Micahs hair, that he needed a super buzz. I was not thrilled with the idea of losing that sweet baby look, but I was tired (and cranky) and told Cory to do whatever he wanted. Not a good idea. All I have to say is next time we are going to a professional.
Caleb's cut
Caleb Post-cutMy last picture of Micah pre-hair demise :(
Gabe's haircut, not a fan of the clippers
Micah's during
Gabe and Micah post hair cut snack I know its not that bad in the picture but in person....

2 comments:

Harpine Happenings said...

And you made fun of Jackson for his Dora purse and belt. I believe Micah D has on Dora as well!

Love Gabe and Caleb's head tilting for Cory!

Sarah and Mike said...

Katie, I would love to be a wallflower in your house!!! I wonder how you have so much energy?