Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

House of Rock




Last night when Cory came home from work, Gabe some how convinced him to make guitars. It may have been the 'can I use your real guitar.' The boys all went down into the workshop and about 15 minutes later returned upstairs with a rock band. While Caleb and Micah practiced in the living room, Gabe wrote lyrics in his bedroom. A few more minutes of calling Caleb in for rehearsal, they were ready for their first gig. Micah didn't appear for this since he was called into action for a side job with Cory, but Gabe insisted that I find a way to record the sound not just take pictures. Sorry for the shaking camera, I couldn't stop laughing and I can't get it to rotate but you'll get the idea. This is when you know God creates Moms to love their kids no matter what they do.

1 comment:

Harpine Happenings said...

I think the real talent here is Rick Allen on the drums!