Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Stirzaker Babysitting Sisters

The last time our babysitter Lauren came over, Micah jumped into her arms and said, "I missed you! I missed you! ...... What's your name again?" She leaves a really good impression.

We have sisters (Lauren and Nicole are above) that have been the best babysitters, and thanks to facebook, I stole pictures from their profiles. A few months ago, Nicole got married and she was nice enough to invite the whole family to attend. I am sure at some point she regretted the idea since the boys didn't quite get the idea of appropriate dancing. Caleb did a little Micheal Jackson dancing (including the crotch grabbing- but I promise he's never even seen this at our house!) and Micah spent most to the time break dancing on the floor.

Luckily, most of this happened after the elders and pastor left the reception because I think someones church membership might have been revoked. Nicole's new husband was also nice enough to share her so Micah could have his first slow dance with a woman.

No comments: