Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cabbage Patch Kids

Being a mom is fulled with wonderful opportunities. Especially when you get to dole out cruel and unusual punishment. Case number 113: Making a seven year old boy go to Babyland General Hospital to look at dolls. Oh, wait the signs posted said "These are not dolls, they are babies". Even better. Once I was able to promise candy and movies after the torture, things started to pick up. This where he started "helping" Mary and Greta with looking at the displays....Then we found a look a like and it was sobbing and tears since we couldn't purchase the little fellow. We actually had a good time since we were able to witness a cabbage birth, sounds strange when you actually say it. My sisters and I came here when we were younger and I am sure I have pictures of us dragging our boy cousin here too.

1 comment:

Jamie Downhower Olcese said...

I remember going there when I was about 8! That means that my 13-year-old brother was probably in misery!