Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Caleb AKA Picasso

Ok, I will have to preface this post first. If you have heart issues, a weak stomach or have never taken a human anatomy class, please do not read a further. Oh, it's not really that bad, unless you are opposed to seeing the half naked human form.
So it was a nice sunny day down here in Georgia so being the Super Mom that I am, I thought some chalk time would be fun. Or maybe the boys begged to go outside and I just got tired of hearing them whine. Either way, we ended up throwing around the football, riding bikes and playing with sidewalk chalk. The first thing the boys always want to draw is a race track that they run and bike around for a while until someone runs into the ankles of a sibling and then some crying ensues. Soon after, they almost always ask to be traced so they can decorate their chalked persons. While being nicely occupied, I hauled out my latest borrowed book from my sister that is in an actual book club and she is nice enough to hand me down all her books since Micah has an allergy to being quiet in the library and I don't get to go much. After a few minutes, Gabe says 'Uh, Mom, have you looked at Caleb's drawing?" "Oh, oh, OH!"

Here is the offending artist:He at least drew on pants! And here are the other artists, with their clothed people:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice... must be the "Hatz Men Gene"

Faulkner3 said...

And he looks so innocent!