Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hatz Christmas

Christmas has been so much fun this year! The boys are old enough to really join in on the decorating, presents and celebrating. Caleb enjoying his first year at the Christmas Eve Candle Light service holding the candle with Aunt Kelly and shopping at the Dollar Store for presents to give. Micah is the only one that thinks Santa comes to visit but the other boys still love doing the cookies and carrots for the reindeer. Caleb figured out all on his own that no one could fit down the fireplace. I was really impressed that the boys had a great attitude and were thankful for everything they opened - and boy did they get nice stuff from aunts, uncles and grandparents! Micah would open something and say "It's just what I always wanted! What is it again?" We were able to extend Christmas into a few days by then doing Christmas time with Grammy and Grampy and also with my sisters by having all the cousins over for presents and food. (Also Aunt Kelly's birthday!) Since then we've been busy with the girls visiting and haven't had a single "I'm bored" yet. Now that things are settling down a little, the boys only have four days until school again but are having so much fun playing that they haven't even noticed the TV except for playing Lego Batman. Have you seen those Lego video games? They are so funny to watch and Cory and I usually stay up late playing them too.
Our camera battery died so we only have pictures a few pictures but Santa brought me more just in time for visiting Cabbage Patch Babyland (for a later posting!). I finally have the tree farm pictures:
Cory trying to decided where to put the tree this year. And deciding where it would fit....Gabe made sock puppets with Grampy and then came home to give us a puppet show of The Night Before Christmas.

1 comment:

♥Miss Writer said...

I am sooo glad you posted. I missed you guys this Christmas...It just isn't the same without the crazy Georgia cousins!!!!

I luff you,
~K