I have no earthly idea where he would have learned this song.....That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Some how Batman was reduced to the second part, I guess Robin moved up in Super Hero status. Notice the festive sheriff vest, it was 78 degrees out and I just couldn't manage to get the boys dressed in Christmas clothing.
Our friend, Sarah Kosin, emailed me after the last posting about Micah. Her son, Mac, is the one terrorizing their house in Micah's possessed shirts these days...
BTW—more Micah clothes stories: Things You Only Say About Santa When You Have a Toddler *Please don’t put Santa in your mouth *I’m sure Santa doesn’t appreciate you eating his beard *Santa is a friend, but please don’t pick him up *If you untie Santa’s shoes, he’ll fall down for sure I have a stuffed decorative Santa that can stand up. It’s about knee high. But to Mac, that is life sized. So, Santa was his new best pal yesterday and he carried him around all day. We’ll see how long decorative Santa lasts. I had to stop and chuckle every time I said one of the above phrases!
All I have to say is watch out when you get the 2T clothing, the jeans apparently cause kids to reorganize tree ornaments, cut (no, shred) all the new wrapping paper you just got and the shirts have the ability to make the kids climb shelves and eat sugar out of the container. All spontaneous actions that the clothing does since we know that Micah would never do those things on his own.
Kts3boys:
A blog a day keeps the therapist away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Priceless --- I say you play this video clip at his wedding reception! Loved the Cowboy vest especially the no shirt part :)
Okay, I saw you made yourselves #14 on my thirteener list --- I'll give you that much, but supermodel (how tall are you really, hehehe)
I like the big ending with "Hum" instead of "Hey!!!"
Post a Comment