I know, I know, I am terrible at figuring out how to pack and travel for a week AND blog. We visited with Cory's family (you can check out a few pictures from Kelly's blog, labeled Hatz Cousins over there on the left side) and slept in a different bed every night. I am tired. I have piles of laundry. I never want to drive for 11 hours in my Jeep with three boys ever again. I love head phones and whom ever invented the portable DVD player.
I will put up the few pictures we took later (I'll have to blackmail Kelly into not showing the video of her doing Dance Dance Revolution). But we are back and getting things in order for another week of no school and Cory returning to work. Luckily Jill and her girls are in town and will be staying with us for a few days. We should have lots of fun stories with having girls in the house. And my sewing machine is taking a small break, until I figure out how to make aprons for my sisters. We are going to bring them back into style :)!
Kts3boys:
A blog a day keeps the therapist away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment