Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Girls

See this cutie? This is the first little bundle that Uncle Cory held and fell in love with. She is smart, funny and drives her mama crazy because she is a teenager. Luckily for me, she is a teenager and I don't have to worry about her driving my car soon, who she text messages or the fact that she will date one day, despite that her dad thinks she can wait until she's 60 to date. You might be wondering what the embarrassed smile on her face is about.... but I can't tell you. There is a secret bond between aunt and niece, and I love this little squirt that used to play hair dresser with me. She is very good at pretending I am cool, even if I am old and out of touch. But she started it by taking this picture of me:And then it led to these:So as any aunt would do, I grabbed the camera back and made her do it too.I give her parents full permission to use these to steer away any unwanted boys... not that there are any boys near her right? Because Uncle Cory will come up there and beat them up if they ever got close to her. This last one is just to prove to that she does have a big enough mouth to talk back to her mom, not that she would ever dream of doing that. The other little squirt I love to pieces too. She isn't in the teen years to drive her mom nuts yet, but I will sneak her into my suitcase next time. She was the first little person I put dress tights onto and got up in the middle of the night to give a pacifier to. She is going to be the CEO of a major corporation someday, I can feel it. Other than her brother, I don't know the other Hatzidakis hooligans but she knew how to put them in their place. She rocks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww. You made me cry. Seriously. I haven't updated my blog yet......I am taking alot of time off of it for other things. AND I DON'T PRETEND that you ARE COOL..........you ARE COOL! And smart, funny. sweet and always ready to listen. I love you Aunt Katie!

~Q.T.~