

Cory is putting the little elves to work these days. We have decided to rip out all the carpet in the house, in hopes that it will help reduce Micah's allergies. The problem is that you actually have to replace the carpet with something and those somethings cost money. But Cory is always up for a challenge and loves to find new ways to tear apart the house, now he has help after he discovered that the boys inherited this quality. We decided on a temporary floor until we can hardwood the entire upstairs and I'd have to say Cory can work some magic with scraps of material. We've ( ha, I say 'we' but mean just Cory) just worked on the dining room so far, since it required a few nights of trying to hop from the living room carpet into the kitchen, and we don't have the leaping legs of long jumpers. Plus Cory and I inhaled way too much polyurethane, in which you start to believe that you can jump across the entire room.Before (notice the oldest elf wondering who would put carpet in a dining room, just for kids to spill and destroy. 'Yuck, I just stepped on an old orange'):
After: Well, the first after since we hope to someday have real wood floors in:

3 comments:
apple doesn't fall far from the tree.....poor kids don't stand a chance.
Aren't there child labor laws in Georgia?
The floor looks great. And I love Micah the construction guy in cowboy boots!!
Post a Comment