Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Guess Who

Guess who has decided to potty train themselves? Yes Grampy, it's another blog post about the toilet... theses are boys we have over here and they enjoy all things potty related. While I miss the cute baby smell of Luvs diapers, I have enjoyed not changing the stinky diapers or having to remember to change Micah. One day, poor Aunt Kelly was here to witness (I say poor because she is subjected to the sight of the following), Micah ripped of the diaper and said 'I no more diapers!' and marched off without a stitch of anything on. He has proceeded to let everyone know about his potty progress but we usually catch him before he shows them all his new Thomas the Tank Engine undies. The ladies at the church are thankful that we stop him. I won't divulge into the part where he talks to them about the human anatomy of the potty act.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! Way to go :)

Anonymous said...

Micah D...you are amazing! Poor Aunt Kelly is just fine...teaching 2nd grade is great preparation for being an aunt to the H-boyz! Have fun camping!

love, aunt kelly :o)