Someone around here is three today! Last night, thinking he would listen to the story of his birth, I was trying to tell Micah what a special gift he was from God and how much we love him. However, in true Micah form, he interrupted the first sentence to say "Mommy, you have a tickle bug on your head! Tickle, tickle!" You would think that after three years I would have known better.
Kts3boys:
A blog a day keeps the therapist away.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Three!
Someone around here is three today! Last night, thinking he would listen to the story of his birth, I was trying to tell Micah what a special gift he was from God and how much we love him. However, in true Micah form, he interrupted the first sentence to say "Mommy, you have a tickle bug on your head! Tickle, tickle!" You would think that after three years I would have known better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY.
I AM SO BLESSED TO BE YOUR FATHER AND IT MAKES ME SMILE TO KNOW THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME THAT GIFT.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY.
I AM SO BLESSED TO BE YOUR FATHER AND IT MAKES ME SMILE TO KNOW THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME THAT GIFT.
Happy Birthday Micah!!!
I luv you oh, so much!
~Kelsey~
Happy Birthday #3 to my favorite Micah in "the whole wide world!"
Love, Aunt Kelly :)
Maya wishes that she could send Micah some yummy doggie treats for his birthday! Congratulations on making it out of the "Terrible Twos!"
Happy Birthday Micah, we love and miss you very much!
Love,
Uncla Tim and Aunt Kelly
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH D - LOVE YOU MUCH MIMI & GRANDPA
Wow, I cannot believe he is growing so fast. Keep going Micah, Grampy is proud of you!!
Post a Comment