

How many more times could we have celebrated Christmas??? We did the real Christmas morning in Toledo with Cory's parents, then later that day a cousins Christmas with the other Hatzidakis kids. I had such high hopes of documenting all the fun with the camera but it ended up being packed into the bag after our third stay in a different bedroom and I lost track of it. This is where that whole conspiracy theory of having the government track our lives would be helpful, I could just call the FBI, CIA or whom ever and ask for the copies of everything. I guess we'd have to end up on their watch list first, but give Micah a few more years. He might even get a call from Langley with them offering him a job as a spy, the way he can sneak so silently into trouble. Since we were traveling and had pets and unknown food around we kept him well medicated which in turn he slept most the week we were gone. It helped to sedate him and keep him out of trouble too since he's at the age that any wrapped present looks like it must certainly be for him, even if covered in Barbie pink.We also had a Christmas with my parents, which also fell on Aunt Kelly's birthday and then yet another Christmas with my sisters and those cousins. After five Christmas exchanges I think I can finally say I am tired of Christmas, now if I could just convince Cory to take down the tree and undecorate. The undecorating won't be hard since I didn't even do it in the first place, but somehow we have a few things around, mainly projects of Gabe's. 

One of the rare pictures of Kelsey. Well, I got some on the cell phone camera but I haven't a clue on how to get those posted but they show what a typical 15 year old does when her Aunt follows her around. Lots of attitude! Not really. Kelsey and I had a great time having girl talk and lots of female bonding. Somehow I have to figure out how to get Kelsey down here for a girls weekend...hint, hint Kelly!

No comments:
Post a Comment