
I found lots of random pictures on the camera, 226 of them, and figured I'd share them. Not all of them of course because 1) I don't have that much spare time. Some but not that much. 2) I think I could malfunction the blogspot.com internal blah blah blah, computer terms. 3) Someone popped the 'ENTER' key off the keyboard then lost the plastic thing that puts it back in. Someone being the person that also spilled sticky juice in the keyboard and rendered my 'b' key useless too. And you don't realize how much you use the ENTER until you loose it. It's that way with so many other things too I guess.
Some of these pictures are from when cousins Mary and Greta came to visit and from our first Georgia snow in years.

They were playing camping trip. With cowboy hats and computers.
And lastly, hooray for my super hero Cory! He lifted the couch with one hand and rescued the missing pieces for my keyboard with the other.
1 comment:
Hooray for Uncle Cory....he lifted the couch with ONE HAND???? Sweet! He needs to come over and find my lost Electric Piano Cord.....
I miss you tons,
Luv Kelsey
Post a Comment