Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mac & Jay

This summer we traveled up to Kentucky again for a college reunion. Cory's parents were guilted into, I mean nice enough to watch the boys for us so we could see our old friends. Our first stop was to see the Kosin family since we haven't ever met the newest and cutest addition to their family, Jay. All the boys had fun playing and were even polite angels to sit down for a picture...after 12 tries of course. Sorry for the grainy cell phones pictures but I have downsized the number of items I can carry around. That's another term for being too lazy to replace the batteries on the real camera. Joe and Sarah are Micahs god-parents so baby Jay must be what, his god-cousin? Either way Micah loved making Jay laugh and giggle...and those cute little toes of his are to die for. This is a random picture from our trip, in Tennessee. The Kosin family then dropped by our house during their vacation and treated us to ice cream ( I knew I liked these people for a reason). Mac loved the purple dinosaur flavor.Sarah loved cleaning up Macs enthusiasm for the purple dinosaur flavor. Good thing Joe didn't get a messy ice cream too.... Do these dads know how to have a good time or what?
Sarah and I have learned that ice cream is the answer to keeping every one happy and occupied.

No comments: