This year we are accomplishing a few first time at things. Caleb got his first library card. Micah got his first sunburn. And Cory and I are attempting to garden. Mainly I have him build crazy, redneck boxes and trellis. The boys gathered all the earth worms and for the first time in my life I haven't killed all the plants. Here is our first cherry tomato which Gabe quickly gobbled up right after I took the picture. He saved the basil for Grammy.

Our squash is loving the hot Georgia sun and hopefully we won't burn everything out in July. Gabe enjoys assisting me in finding all the veggies when they are ripe but I sure can't get him to eat them all. Guess we are back to steaming and sneaking them into the food.

Micah went back to Emory for another visit... and this maybe the first summer with a clear face! The picture doesn't show how fabulous it looks today, just one week on new medication. I will post new ones with his cute little face looking clear.

Some of the clear skin in due to the fact that Micah can swim underwater. (the chlorine kills the perpetual bacteria living on the eczema)

Caleb also learned to swim under water this summer, it's better in the big pool but I just am too lazy to get off my pool float and take a picture. Maybe I could get an underwater camera...

No comments:
Post a Comment