These are the things I have finally been able to accomplish in the last week, that I haven't done in five years:
* Clean the house.
* Go to the library (with a kid!) and not get kicked out. And we stayed for more than 2 minutes.
* Sat down and ate lunch all in one sitting instead of getting up for ketchup ten times.
* Shop at a real store, and again didn't get kicked out.
* Play CandyLand without a fist fight. Micah and I did have to argue about who's turn it was but there were no tears for the entire game (well, only after I lost).
* Read a whole chapter in a book without interruption.
* ONE car seat, ONE hand to hold across the parking lot, ONE little person to take to the bathroom.
* Vacuum the floor and have it stay untouched for an hour. Then it had crayon paper picked apart on it, but for that hour it was gloriously clean.
Meanwhile Gabe and Caleb had a great week at school. Caleb's kindergarten teacher seems to be a perfect fit and he is learning the ropes. Gabe is happy to have his friends around, loves his teacher and is complaining about having to go to bed so early. Life is normal again.
Kts3boys:
A blog a day keeps the therapist away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE THIS LIST!
Post a Comment