Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Caleb's Puzzle


Thinking that my job here around the house must be boring, or maybe lacking in entertainment, Caleb presented me with this Hidden Letters puzzle. The blue box holds the letters hidden in the drawing....can you find them?
Those so called 'experts' say that TV rots the brain... Caleb and his love for TV proves them very wrong. His mom proved them right. However, I usually try to blame that on pregnancy and a house full of just boys instead. And lack of Spell Check, that alone can rot ones brain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found all the hidden letters! Do I win a prize Caleb????
Love,
Aunt Kelly :)

Titanic's rudder said...

This is so cute. I am so glad you mentioned the tv thing because I thought after seeing all this that you must really sit down with them often and try to do creative crafts! And then I realized maybe that would be Kelly!