However, please stop teaching my boys how to write persuasive or argumentative essays!

Hello...you start with the fact that they spit poison, are you really going to win me over with the fact that it could potential kill me? I do like the uninvited guests point, which I think you mean bugs but I was hoping it meant the neighbors. And I am touched by your interest in self protection of bursting thieves. Could you also have please drawn Caleb with a shirt on? I know he likes to go without clothing most of the time, but around the Komodo dragon he will need to keep everything covered, okay? Lastly, even the dragon you drew is telling you enough already. So my final answer...no.
p.s. Mr. Spellcheck doesn't like the word 'komodo' but commode, comedy or kimono are acceptable substitutes so I agree with him.

1 comment:
See, public school ain't so bad...it is after all a very persuasive piece! :)
kelly
Post a Comment