Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Kennesaw Mountain

Every Saturday while I am at bible study, Cory takes the boys hiking up or around Kennesaw Mountain. A few weeks ago we had a break in bible study so I decided to go along with them but also invited the Junior High kids that I work with at church. They had been shorted a hike up the mountain during our Easter Prayer Breakfast...it had nothing to do with the fact that the other leader and I got kicked off the battlefield because we were 'recreating' where men had died. So the invitation went out to 15 kids and 1 show up: Will, one of our few boys in Junior High. He actually did have fun, but like most boys, he is allergic to smiling in pictures.
But I finally got a picture of him smiling to give to his mom...too bad the Hatz' are trying to shoot him with their hiking sticks.We also entertained Will with many stops to head off to the woods for the call of nature. He was a trooper and even offered us some gauze when Caleb had to answer the number 2 call.

1 comment:

Tim & Dawn said...

Looks like alot of fun!!! Love and miss you all.