Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Calebs Birthday

For Calebs actual birth day, we took him out to eat at his favorite place, SteviB's. Cory and I love this place too since we can have hours of uninterrupted dinner and conversation all thanks to this... You would think that muted, closed caption TV wouldn't be all that interesting...they do have some TV at home and they get to eat pizza at home....but there is just something about this combo that works.
Moving along to Calebs party later that weekend... he woke up the morning of it with strep throat. Poor guy still wanted the party, luckily it was just family to pass the germs along to, but he wasn't all that interested in cake or food that day. Cory did a great job at turning our living room into a Deep Sea wonderland while I baked and cut up teeny tiny octopus legs.
The camera battery died about .19 seconds before he blew out the candles and I think we are getting tired of 30 pictures of the boys opening presents with only having 1 actually show anything but the back of little kids heads. Thanks to Cory parents for the WaterHorse movie because I think we put that on right after the party and took naps while the boys watched it....but I can't remember if that's really what happened because of the sugar high from finishing off the cake.

1 comment:

A Homemaker's Heart said...

Looks like a great party, wished we could have stopped by! HAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!