Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Micah and the Three R's

I have been trying to get our Easter/Spring Break week pictures up, however my crazy laptop keeps eating the Kodak program. So until I get a chance to work out the problem, I figured I would share a little Micah tid bit.
Since Earth Day (which happens to be Caleb's birthday) is coming up all the Disney Playhouse shows have been teaching about recycling. I am not against recycling, but I guess just too lazy for it. So thanks to Handy Manny and other shows, Micah has learned 'reduce, reuse, recycle.' Too bad the boys don't dare reduce or reuse clothing, my laundry pile is always ridiculous! Oh, back on topic.... anytime we have trash night, Micah insists that we could have reused most of what is in the bags. Every empty toilet paper roll, pencil shavings and plastic wrapper is dubbed as something he could recycle. Grammy got a dose of it when he informed her that the Popsicle sticks she served them could be reused too. What I didn't expect was the jelly bean that fell on the garage floor, Micah recovered and planted in my seed box for the garden. He told me that he was trying to recycle and grow a jelly bean plant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much. I literally laughed out loud in my trailer. I need these little bits of sunshine to help my days not look so grey. Thanks Katie

♥Miss Writer said...

Thanks for loving me Aunt Katie. I miss you guys so much! I am so trying to get that plane ticket to Georgia!!!!! (lol)

Luv you,
~QT

♥Miss Writer said...

BTW:
I didn't make the dresses. I had a Homeschool Achievement Night..and those were the options on what to wear. I am designing and sewing a ballgown though. Wish me luck. I'll need it!

~Kels