Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving

As usual, we celebrated at Grampy and Grammy's house for Thanksgiving. Grammy loves to put on a fun party and had a turkey feather hunt for the boys. They made 'deer' skin bags and head bands to collect the feathers on then she had prizes for them at each location. I guess the Pilgrims didn't celebrate this way, but it sure was fun!
The first stop at getting the feathers, notice the empty head bands.


The Mulroy/Harpine/Hatz Indians with feather filled head gear! And toys!

Micah was the only one brave enough to put a pink feather on his. Then again he also likes lipstick if you remember. Uncle Matt arrived from work just in time for the turkey to be served!

The turkey was good and the desserts (all three!) were even better and we were all thankful for being together even if we couldn't all fit at the same table. This was also the first year our boys got to stay up after bedtime, have popcorn and watch the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun... especially loved the photo of Matt! I am missing you this holiday season! I guess, I need to come south... I'm sure it's our turn to save you the mileage!