Wow, has it really been that long since I last posted something? Yikes! Next thing you know
I'll be telling you that Christmas is just weeks away and then my poor sewing machine will be going into over drive... wait, it is only three weeks away!
I do have pictures to put up later but figured I'd hit the hot spots real quick (ok, quick is not really in my vocabulary). Micah has been back in the rounds of doctor visits and we have bad allergy news that his numbers haven't moved for the food allergies. The good news is that his Emory doctor is working her magic (not to be confused with the witch doctors magic!) and has some good things to attempt with Micah. She just never runs out of tricks and after a year is still determined. I am praying that by Christmas we will be able to see a different in his skin. And I wrote to Santa about it too so you know it should be covered!
Thanksgiving was wonderful and we had a full house, more pictures on that later.
Cousin Jackson had his 6th birthday- my sister has the best parties for the kids, since she's covered all the local fire stations, she found this awesome indoor playground with bouncy things, sand pits and air cannons. Sounds like a bad combo at first to an anti-public, neurotic mom like me, but it helped to have their grandparents to keep watch too. I have two eyes that can't even keep up with one kid! Grampy has all the pictures so we'll have to bully him into updating his blog too.
And last, but not least at all, is that our beautiful niece is now of driving age! Not that she is going to drive because that is scary and she can't look a cute guys and the road at the same time... ok, she doesn't gawk at cute guys, she is too nice for that. But we are excited for her next stage of teenage hood and are going to beg her parents to send her down here for a visit (where I can drive and she can look for cute guys). You know this is all going to embarrass her, but what else is an aunt to do? Happy (belated) Birthday Day QT!
Kts3boys:
A blog a day keeps the therapist away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes - it has been a VERY long time since you have blogged!!! It's always fun to hear what you have to say Katie!! We love you - and miss you all very much!!
Mom Hatz
Nice to read a current post!!! I was getting tired of watching Caleb over and over and over, every time I needed a Georgia boys fix. Cute as he is, I'm glad to hear what is going on in your lives. We are praying for you and missing you this holiday season!!!
-K
Post a Comment