Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grammys House

Mom decided that her knee recovery just wasn't exciting enough, so she had a few extra trips to the ER and stays at the hospital. I think she had covered floors 5, 6 and 7 at Kennestone Hosp. and can make recommendations as to what each floor details. So we have been busy with helping her rehab, giving Dad some time to sleep and run errands, and having the boys visit to cheer her up. I wanted to take pictures of her recovery but gee, for some reason I don't think I'd exit her house with my arms intact. So today I took pictures of Micah helping me gather some of her herbs since they have sat around, very lonely in her backyard since she hasn't had to cook the past few weeks.
Grammy and Grampy have a great backyard for plants and flowers, so we like to snag some herbs for ourselves while we are there. We tried growing our own, but some little guy thought that dumping the sprouts over the deck would help them grow. He just can't figure out why they just went splat and never did anything. We can grow some really nice weeds in our front yard, but we have black thumbs for real plants so we'll just stick to going to Grammy's. Red silky garden gloves and cowboy boots are optional for harvesting.

1 comment:

♥Miss Writer said...

*lol* All of your posts make me laugh. I WILL post about you, it'll be a post BEGGING my parents to let me come to Georgia. *lol*

I miss you,

~K