Nothing says more about being a mom than the piles of laundry folded after a Saturday morning at home. Now if I could just manage to put them away before next Saturday....
Happy Mothers Day to my mom and to my mother in law! You two ladies are the best moms in the whole world and have taught me everything about how to love your children. Dawn, don't start crying! These ladies taught me to serve God with all your heart, sacrifice, contentment, how to bake, to be a Godly wife, unconditional love and how to shop. And they both keep me well fed with books, books and more books.
2 comments:
Is it bad that my laundry looks like that sometimes...and I don't have any kids??!!!???
Kel-
At least your laundry is folded, I don't even get that far, and it's not because I have a kid, but because I hate folding and putting laundry away.
Post a Comment