




It was just a little too quiet in the house when I found Micah in our bedroom. I seem to recall learning somewhere that children imitate adults, but I'd have to say that I don't recall doing this with Eucerin cream. And just to warn the rest of you, this cream is a bugger to get out of the carpet....good thing ours was already a mess and it blends nicely with the red Sharpie and juice stains.

3 comments:
50 dollars and he's mine. 150 and I get the whole lot of Hatzidakis Cousins!
My next offer is you trade him for me....you can discuss details with my Mom.
lol. I am just kidding. I miss you guys so much! *hearts*
~QT~
Micah would fit right in with my 35 students! I took a mental health day on Thursday and came back to find a ruler in the turtle tank, the lunch tickets glued to a table, and a bottle of soap dumped into the crayon bin. Send Micah to Chicago!
KT, I think you should be writing you own books...the new Superfudge series is at your fingertips!
Post a Comment