Kts3boys:

A blog a day keeps the therapist away.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Where a 33 year old can be a kid

My sister, Megan, wanted to do something fun that involved the kids for her birthday. She had planned an outside adventure, but seeing that it was snowing outside we went with the back up plan. Since Gabe is terrified of ChuckE. we thought we would go while he was in school. (The last time we went to this building of fun, Gabe sat under the table eating his pizza because of the giant mouse.) Grammy joined the party and we had fun playing games and earning tickets. Micah could have cared less if the games had tokens in them or not, he was just happy to jump from one game to the next. His favorite thing was to run off at full speed to the climbing playground while I chased after him saying "Micah stop!" Why do they need a costumed mouse when there is this type of entertainment? He was not a happy camper when it was time to leave, I had to carry him out while he was crying for all the people that he thought would save him. It usually is about a minute of crying for Daddy, then a minute for Grampy and then sometimes Bain. Micah's overnight/weekend babysitter is a wonderful lady Amy Bain and Micah would rather live at their house. He was having trouble with calling her husband Mr. David, or even Mr. Bain, so he stuck with just Bain. Sometimes Micah will sit in from of the pantry and ask for candy or cookies and when I say no, he'll start crying 'I want Bain.' Micah also loves their son Alex and their dog Sammy and some days I would let him live with them (but I think we scared Amy off since the last time he stayed with her, Micah treated her to a few nights of no sleep). I have lost my topic about Micah screaming on the way out of Chuck E Cheese. Well, that was my present to Megan, not the crying Micah but the fact that we faced the public for a few hours. This game was the biggest hit with the kids, even though they couldn't hold up the hoses to actually play.

No comments: